Cheeseeeee – most kids love cheese…. Cheese sauce is a must-have in your freezer. On a lazy day you can just combine it with a vegetable puree to boost the taste or add it to the fish puree to remove the strong fishy taste.
Preparation Time: 5 min, Cooking Time: 15 minutes
10 g salt reduced butter
10 g flour
500 mL Full cream Milk (I use A2 milk)
125g grated cheddar cheese
- Melt the butter in saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add flour and whisk continuously to cook until roux
- Gradually add cold milk while whisking to avoid lumps, allowing mixture to come to the boil and thicken.
- Add the cheese and stir to combine
- Set aside the desired amount for immediate eating and freeze the remaining